From 21st of April 2020, Microsoft is rebranding Office 365 so expect to see this change in your monthly subscription invoices after this date.
What does this mean for you?
While the names are changing, the prices and features stay the same:
Microsoft 365 Business Basic
Formerly Office 365 Business essential, it’s a per-user licence that includes:
- Email and calendars, with 50 GB mailbox per user and custom email domain address
- Hub for teamwork to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams
- Web versions of Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage per user
- Online collaborative document library with SharePoint with 1 TB storage.
Microsoft 365 Business Standard
Formerly Office 365 Business Premium, it’s a combination of M365 Business Basic and M365 Apps
Microsoft 365 Apps
Formerly Office 365 Business, this is the always up to date Office applications that you know:
- Desktop versions of Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for Windows 10 PC only)
- One license covers fully-installed, always-up-to-date Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user.
If you would like to learn more, please contact us on 07 573 7783 or email [email protected]