You don’t need to be a tech expert to keep your children netsafe – we are here to help you navigate what your children have access to when they are online.
How it works:
For a one-off set up cost, we replace your existing router with a new router which allows full content filtering for families.
You have your own web portal to log into, where you have the option of:
- Blocking content by category e.g. Gaming.
- Turning on Google Safe Search so you do not get any results back from doing a google search e.g. Adult targeted content.
- Turning on YouTube Safe to adhere to the YouTube content rating, if something does come through, its blocked based on the YouTube rating setting.
- You can set rules so that social media cannot be used during certain times of the day.
- Run reports to show which categories you are blocking and the attempts which have been made to access those categories.
4 Benefits the content filtering solution offers:
- Access to a web portal where you control the settings.
- Devices can be excluded from the content filtering so adults can still have full access to the internet.
- It’s easy to use.
- It’s only a one-off set up cost.
Content filter solution and new router $400.00 inc GST
Extra: 1 hour on-site at your premises set up and training $161.00 inc GST
Note: This content filtering solution works on fibre, VDSL, ADSL and rural broadband connections, not on 4G modems.