With a SIP/VoIP PBX phone system you no longer need to have a physical PBX (a private telephone network used within a company or organization) to plug into, this means:
- You have the convenience of an office phone system from any location, and
- Simply plug into your home modem and your phone works the same as if you were at your office with the same Hold, Transfer and Voicemail functions.
With the “VisionLab” Cloud PBX System you can have all of the same features as you are used to, such as:
- Voicemail to email.
- Transfer/forward to mobile.
- Auto attendant.
- Do not disturb.
- User presence.
With an added bonus of:
- Controlling changes via an internet web browser, and
- No need to call out technicians when changes are needed.
To learn more about a phone system that could be more cost effective and work for you, talk to our PBX Specialist, Trevor. Trevor has over 24 years experience specialising in PBX, Internet and Networking.